Welcome to The Daily Nickel! We are excited that you want to publish your articles on The Daily Nickel and recommend you read the following checklist before you submit an article.
1. Does your article meet the length requirement of 700 words minimum?
2. Is your article an original article, written by only you, and does your article contain any copyright information? (If yes, we can not host your article on our site).
3. Does your article fall into one of our main categories? Money, Entrepreneurship, Productivity, & Education? (Some other topics that relate to these indirectly can also be submitted, just include why you feel your article is a fit for our site).
4. Is your article written with passion, have proper grammar, and spelling? (Duh this is a basic, but it matters).
5. Decide whether or not you want to publish a single article or become a regular contributor to The Daily Nickel. If it's the latter, then please include why you would like to become a regular contributor, what topics would you want to write about, a link (s) to your Twitter/Facebook/Blog pages, and any other information that may help us to determine if you can write with us.
For examples of articles that we would be willing to post check out our blog, and don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that your article fits all these criteria please fill out the below form, and email us an attachment of the article. We look forward to hearing from you and are honored by your decision to submit, write, or contribute for (to) The Daily Nickel. We will get back to you within five business days. While you wait, check out our Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube pages to get all the latest and greatest of The Daily Nickel.
San Francisco, California